Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a longstanding golf owner wanting to a change. I have tried the Tiguan and very much like it but want a petrol. Any views or advice on the 150 petrol ? I do see that most owners have diesels but maybe a forum member has a 150 petrol. I am a low mileage short journey driver. Thanks.......

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wolves said:
I am a longstanding golf owner wanting to a change. I have tried the Tiguan and very much like it but want a petrol. Any views or advice on the 150 petrol ? I do see that most owners have diesels but maybe a forum member has a 150 petrol. I am a low mileage short journey driver. Thanks.......
If you are low mileage go for the 2ltr, more smile factor. :)

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts
Beagler said:
Wolves said:
I'll second that Beagler! :D

Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the 1.4 and it's fine for me. I only do small journeys and it seems quick enough to me.

I do find myself just driving sensibly everywhere instead of pedal to the metal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi greetings from Malaysia ! I drives one . Mine's a 1,4 ltr150hp /250nm mated to a 6speed wet clutch DSG .

Power delivery is ok for town / city driving and power is adequate all the way till 120 kmh ,, but sluggish at times if you are running on Drive mode . The smaller cc is much felt after that , if you are looking for high power 2.0 is the way to go.

Consumption wise I clocked around 600km on a full tank of Shell V power Ron 97

·
Registered
610 Posts
Essjay said:
Beagler said:
Wolves said:
I'll second that Beagler! :D

Steve
+3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts