Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: :lol: After picking up my youngest daughter to spend the Christmas day with us, taking her back to Liverpool late last night as she is on duty today (nurse) on the outskirts a group of young lads in a bog standard ford fiesta windows down music blaring, as well as a loud tinnie big back box pulled up the side of me giving me a bit of joyus stick 'not' ie 'whats an old fella doing with a young bird' taking the 'p' in general showing off !! Hmmm I'm up for this I thought as the Tig has run in now, so for a bit of fun, put 'Big Bertha' into sport mode waiting for the lights to change dropped my window turned up my radio (bbc 2, just happened to have carols on, which made them laugh even more) stuck my lone 'Finger' up at 'em :roll: :lol: ....... Wow ffs..... that 190 ps power came into it's own from a standing start from the lights :lol: :lol: as they slowly caught me up to the next set of lights (5 mins since I left them)...not a fecking smile on there faces pulling up behind me. Oh yes..... :D :D I love this Tig & power... happy bunnie me ;) ;) :D :D made my day :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind the old ticker there :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Careful now Stumpy, you'll be getting a reputation as one of those 'boy racers' :lol:
( note the sarcastic use of the word boy :lol: )

Steve

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: :lol: Ouch.... FTT & Essjay. But you are both correct ;) ;) :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts