Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks, picked this up a couple of weeks back and am uber happy with it. Not had a huge amount of time to learn all the gizmos and gadgets but all in due course. Like a lot of others i was caught up in the extended delivery delays so as a result i ended up with one in Tungsten Silver as opposed to my originally ordered White but i'm still happy with it. These are the pics from when i picked it up from the dealers, incidentally i specifically requested they didn't wash or clean the car before i picked it up and the manager was horrified when he saw it, was embarrassed to let me take it in such filthy condition. Anyways this is off to the detailers on Wednesday for the full treatment and ceramic coating so i'm looking forward to seeing the end result. I'll post an update once i get it back.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice colour dadam02...looks great, can't wait to see pic's after she has been to the detailers.....'enjoy' :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Really loving that colour!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks great in that light - would love to see some outside pics in daylight.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thanks for the pics dadam02, can't wait till I get mine, lovely colour. Interesting that you got the dealer to agree to not touch the car before you get it detailed my detailer has asked me to do the same thing but dealer really not keen and to be fair I've had a few new cars from them and they really do present them well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts