Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, ordered a DSG R Line in Oryx White after agonising over whether it would be worth the extra for the special paint and having not seen one in that colour in the flesh. Can't wait for delivery which should be about 3 weeks which I don't think is bad as only ordered at the end of September. Don't normally add extras but looking forward to the Dynaudio, anyone else got for that option? Only seen two Tigs in 3 months and no R Line!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Think Ive said this before in another thread. I had the B&O in my 2015 Q5 and it was not a patch on this Dynaudio. Musical separation is good cymbals are realistic subwoofer gives punchy crisp base. Overall very impressed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great news about the Dynaudio. Has anyone seen the Oryx white and Pure White side by side? I'm going to be in bother with the missus if it isn't worth the extra pennies!

·
Registered
339 Posts
davemcp said:
Great news about the Dynaudio. Has anyone seen the Oryx white and Pure White side by side? I'm going to be in bother with the missus if it isn't worth the extra pennies!
Davemcp I have seen both the Oryx white and Pure white and have to confess IMO the difference is very minimal and not worthy of the near £1,000.00 premium.

Side by side there is a very slight pearl effect on the Oryx which only comes alive when subjected to sunlight, which as for 6 months of the year we don't see that much in the UK.

Dunaudio is a truly outstanding sound and as a music lover I would not be without it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
davemcp said:
I have a Oryx white and I can honestly say I don't regret it, Is it worth the money is another story.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers telcom, glad you evened out the opinions! The Oryx White became a bit of an obsession even though I did think it was pretty steep so can see where you're coming from GTD. too late to change my mind and very much looking forward to seeing it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was scheduled to be built in week beginning 7th November but then was suddenly built on the 6th. Seems to have taken a while since then as sat at ferrryport at both sides. In fairness, I was told end of November 3 months ago so they've been spit on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts