Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Placed my order on the 21st Jan and get my new car on Friday. It's been at the dealers for a couple of days so I've been to have a quick look - looks great in Urano grey! 2.0 TDI SE Nav with mud flaps - i've got the car on PCH so haven't added any extras (i'll be getting a new one every 2 years) - can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Good one 'giger', looking forward to some pics, and what these Greys look like with mud flaps. Hope you can sleep these next two nights... :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome giger,

Mud flaps are a must apparently. I'm investing in them asap. Had my SE Nav one day and the dirt just clings to the bottom!

Enjoy the Tiggy!! 😄

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi - I thought that might be the case due to the ride height - I managed to do a deal for £140 fitted front and rear with the local dealer so mine is being supplied with them fitted.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Same model just in white! I couldn't bring myself to pay over £2k more over 2 years just for R-Line when it isn't my car.

Looking forward to having a new car every 2 years too :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice one 'giger' nice colour looks Brilllllllllll :cool: :cool: great pic

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, with the diamond cut design it makes it look like they are 5 spoke alloys until you look closer. Nice design touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts