Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 2l TDi DSG, SEL, 4Motion, Dynaudio, activedash, ACC,park assist, hook, Panroof 4 heated seats
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, yes, I Know its a bit Anal, the anorak that I am got me to fit these, my car never had the front-side badges fitted & I saw these on E-Bay from China, took a chance & ordered them, only a week or so del & I must say, the quality appears to be equal to OEM & a doddle to fit, cleaned area with meths, wiped dry & on they went, & I am very pleased with the outcome!:)
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,645 Posts
I think they just set it off……got mine not long after getting the car!

Steve
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Super Moderator
3,103 Posts
Strange something so simple sets the car off with looks yet the penny pinching at VW does not allow them to fit them from new.

·
Registered
2017 2l TDi DSG, SEL, 4Motion, Dynaudio, activedash, ACC,park assist, hook, Panroof 4 heated seats
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Strange something so simple sets the car off with looks yet the penny pinching at VW does not allow them to fit them from new.
Penny-pinching at the factory build maybe, but from VW each piece is over £30.00 & there's 4 pieces!!:(
I got all 4 bits for £20.00 from China & as I originally stated, they really are equal to factory .quality.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts