Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've done just over 1k miles in my shiny R-Line Tig now, have had the ACC proximity sensor crash now twice whilst driving, all of a sudden it just comes up on the dash that its not working and that ACC, Lane Assist etc are not available. Comes straight back if i turn the ignition off and back on. Has anyone else experienced similar?

·
Registered
953 Posts
nathbooth said:
Hi guys,

I've done just over 1k miles in my shiny R-Line Tig now, have had the ACC proximity sensor crash now twice whilst driving, all of a sudden it just comes up on the dash that its not working and that ACC, Lane Assist etc are not available. Comes straight back if i turn the ignition off and back on. Has anyone else experienced similar?
Yes I've had this the car went back into the garage, the report was a dirty vw badge on the front (inside the badge) apparently it was cleaned and it's not happened since
There's been a lot of postings on this also!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi nathbooth - See my posts on May 19th 2017 (2 posts) and June 5th under the 'Stop Bloody Braking!!!' topic. My car is in yet again with the main dealer (for the last four days) for the same problem and VW's own technicians have escalated and expected to attend to investigate themselves I'm told. Hope to hear more tomorrow but the car has been back with the main dealer now for a total of nearly 3 weeks since new (20 weeks old)! I have formally rejected the car which has caused somewhat of a stir to say the least and will post how that plays out. The main dealer is as frustrated as me but are being directed by VW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts