Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Top find, thank you! Was looking for a dog guard but the VW one is £220 at the dealers - £140 on here which is nearer the third party options.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank you. Just ordered rear bumper protective strip at a reduced price.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Anyone had the front Grille/Off road thingy fitted?

·
Registered
14 Posts
RichyP said:
I'm interested in this info as well. Is this purely cosmetic? Is it the same "Off road" grille you can order as an option on a new car that increases the approach angle to 25.7 degrees?

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,584 Posts
Magnusb said:
RichyP said:
I'm interested in this info as well. Is this purely cosmetic? Is it the same "Off road" grille you can order as an option on a new car that increases the approach angle to 25.7 degrees?
If you look at this genuine VW german website, under 'documents', you'll find a pdf of the fitting instructions.
Made from 'aluminium look' ABS, looks like you could fit it yourself, but it looks purely cosmetic, and does involve some cutting and drilling of the existing bodywork. I'm also a little concerned of the longterm durability.
https://shops.volkswagen.com/de_DE/web/zubehoer/p/offroad-designblende-fuer-tiguan-5na071608-9

Steve

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jimmyb79 said:
Top find, thank you! Was looking for a dog guard but the VW one is £220 at the dealers - £140 on here which is nearer the third party options.
I bought this from here, it fits really well at you'd expect, the two support bars that clip into the anchor points in the boot are cleverly hidden out of the way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts