Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share a few small touches I will be making to my mew Tig when I take delivery on Saturday 4th Feb.

1st Door Locking Arms, a great a cost effective way to give the R Line door arm the edge. Adding the R Line logo arm covers. For a set of 4 these were just under £7 with delivery from Wish.

2nd Replacement of the standard door shaddow lights for the Black and White LED rojector R Line logo. These are plug and play, a straight replacement for those fitted in the 2017 models. They come in sets of twos and at the moment are only £9 a pair from Wish also.

Not everyone will be a fan of the additions, but some simple cost effective touches to mine for sure.
Once fitted will add further images on Saturday.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RichyP said:
Are there any pictures with these bits fitted?
Richie

Will be posting some up tomorrow when I pick it up from the dealers.

Toblerone69
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
2nd Replacement of the standard door shaddow lights for the Black and White LED rojector R Line logo. These are plug and play, a straight replacement for those fitted in the 2017 models. They come in sets of twos and at the moment are only £9 a pair from Wish also.[/quote]

I don't have think I have lights on my doors, can't remember seeing them anyway. Do you know what models they come with? Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure is Savvas cant wait now, soon be 10am swiss time lol. Will be putting plenty of pics up for sure.
5 months waiting since placing the order, pick up tomorrow then head to the UK in it on Monday 6th for two weeks. See how the TIG handles and fuel economy and then back to Switzerland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
I am sure you will not get any sleep at all tonight because of tomorrows excitement :)
Thats gonna be a good test indeeed for the fuel economy but you will definitely enjoy the long drive for sure...
Looking forward for your pics friend...Enjoy tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Any links to these parts? I am not looking for the R Line parts but standard amendments would be great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And here is the R Line cover fitted
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
HI Toblerone, did you get the door shaddow lights working?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mixtu said:
HI Toblerone, did you get the door shaddow lights working?
Ordered cables once arrived will be giving it ago, but since reading up on them there may be a code issue also.
Will be following that up, since you link them into the door mirror terminal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Fitted my door lock covers today, makes the door jam area look better..

The R-Line logo looks great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
dsaunders70 said:
Fitted my door lock covers today, makes the door jam area look better..

The R-Line logo looks great.
Where did you get the black covers from dsaunders70?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
WalkingWizard said:
dsaunders70 said:
Fitted my door lock covers today, makes the door jam area look better..

The R-Line logo looks great.
Where did you get the black covers from dsaunders70?
They actually not black but a dark chrome colour, it's just my rubbish phone camera that's made them look like that..

I cannot find the web link, but I got them from www.aliexpress.com website.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Toblerone69 said:
I thought I would share a few small touches I will be making to my mew Tig when I take delivery on Saturday 4th Feb.

1st Door Locking Arms, a great a cost effective way to give the R Line door arm the edge. Adding the R Line logo arm covers. For a set of 4 these were just under £7 with delivery from Wish.

2nd Replacement of the standard door shaddow lights for the Black and White LED rojector R Line logo. These are plug and play, a straight replacement for those fitted in the 2017 models. They come in sets of twos and at the moment are only £9 a pair from Wish also.

Not everyone will be a fan of the additions, but some simple cost effective touches to mine for sure.
Once fitted will add further images on Saturday.
I'm waiting!! :roll: :ugeek: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
dsaunders70 said:
WalkingWizard said:
dsaunders70 said:
Fitted my door lock covers today, makes the door jam area look better..

The R-Line logo looks great.
Where did you get the black covers from dsaunders70?
They actually not black but a dark chrome colour, it's just my rubbish phone camera that's made them look like that..

I cannot find the web link, but I got them from www.aliexpress.com website.
Here are some links to them, and plenty more! Run to buy :D
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-Steel-Car-Covers-Door-Lock-Cover-Protecting-For-Volkswagen-GOLF-7-GTI-PASSAT-B6-B7/32667430358.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.320.FCyV1f&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10152_10065_10151_10068_10136_10137_10060_10138_10155_10062_10156_10154_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10103_10102_10096_10148_10147_10052_10053_10142_10107_10050_10051_10171_10084_10083_10119_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10181_10182_10032_10078_10079_10077_10073_10070_10123_10120_10124-10119,searchweb201603_10,ppcSwitch_2&btsid=1cf3961a-d5b9-4cd4-bc14-a1b6e88ec6a3&algo_expid=41ad020b-bd0b-4dbc-908d-5627574732bd-40&algo_pvid=41ad020b-bd0b-4dbc-908d-5627574732bd
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/GR-DL17-4PCS-Stainless-Steel-car-covers-Door-lock-protecting-cover-for-Volkswagen-VW-Tiguan-POLO/32677544940.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.311.dONE7g&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10152_10065_10151_10068_10136_10137_10060_10138_10155_10062_10156_10154_10056_10055_10054_10059_10099_10103_10102_10096_10148_10147_10052_10053_10142_10107_10050_10051_10171_10084_10083_10119_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10181_10182_10032_10078_10079_10077_10073_10070_10123_10120_10124,searchweb201603_10,ppcSwitch_2&btsid=6f2a3042-49b3-45bf-a4b8-f9ae98fee771&algo_expid=997b1a77-c380-4825-9c43-823c3d6b0e30-42&algo_pvid=997b1a77-c380-4825-9c43-823c3d6b0e30
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1PC-Stainless-Car-Door-Lock-Cover-Trim-For-Jetta-Golf-Passat-Polo-Tiguan-Touareg/291946505416?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D40130%26meid%3D46c3ec1b4c4a4192a85198d273ab3c2d%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D292098296026
https://www.wish.com/search/door%20lock%20covers%20cars#cid=581b2740370f3f21785fcbef
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top