Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I have a tiguan allspace life 1.5
on order was told by dealership that the car is being built next week and will arrive in 5 to 7 weeks how accurate is this as I'm new to this lol. Also on my volkswagen website wear I put my.order number in to try track my car it says it doesn't allow to track anymore but in the selected vehicle equipment section it states I have quite a few extra add ons that I never actually brought like the ambient lighting wich is only on the elegance and up models also says I have a rear view camera wich I didn't select and quite a few more and none of these extras on the order sheet but their on the volkswagen website when I put in my order number it also has 2023 model. Has this every happend to any one else. Thanks very much

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
I would say first call your dealer and get them to check the build number etc and second ask them to send you your build order sheet this will tell you all the extras if any which are fitted.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dany

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say first call your dealer and get them to check the build number etc and second ask them to send you your build order sheet this will tell you all the extras if any which are fitted.

Hope this helps.
Hi thanks for your response I actually have the order sheet printed out it only says platinum grey as a add on but on the website its describing the add ons for the elegance model wich I found confusing and the date registration is 2023 wich I can't understand neither.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
You're about at the point where all builds will be the 2023 YEAR model. That's what you may be reading. I know, they bring the new model half way through the year and declare it the following year model, confusing!

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Hi thanks for your response I actually have the order sheet printed out it only says platinum grey as a add on but on the website its describing the add ons for the elegance model wich I found confusing and the date registration is 2023 wich I can't understand neither.
Would not be surprised if its an error on the VW site, if you have not got any extras and the car arrives with some then its a bonus as your order sheet shows nothing unless your dealer wants to be awkward and get you now to pay for the extras you never ordered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would not be surprised if its an error on the VW site, if you have not got any extras and the car arrives with some then its a bonus as your order sheet shows nothing unless your dealer wants to be awkward and get you now to pay for the extras you never ordered.
Yeah it must be a error how common is it to have extras put on without the buyer adding them could it be anything todo with the 23 model as I orded only the tiguan allspace life wich is supposed to be basic model but when I research them can really only find 20 plates and 21 plates not sure.

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Yeah it must be a error how common is it to have extras put on without the buyer adding them could it be anything todo with the 23 model as I orded only the tiguan allspace life wich is supposed to be basic model but when I research them can really only find 20 plates and 21 plates not sure.
Normally extras are taken off not added.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts