Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel a bit sad that I am actually looking forward to cleaning Topsy tomorrow!!

I've had her for two months now and this will be the first time that I've washed and polished her. I also have some little additions to apply, I shall take pictures of before and afterwards for all.

·
Registered
627 Posts
ChrisLeggett said:
I feel a bit sad that I am actually looking forward to cleaning Topsy tomorrow!!

I've had her for two months now and this will be the first time that I've washed and polished her. I also have some little additions to apply, I shall take pictures of before and afterwards for all.
Not at all....if you are then I'm sadder - my car isn't even built yet and I'm looking forward to giving it its first clean LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
A week has hardly ever passed by without me cleaning my car. It has been like this since I had my first car. OCD - house, car, garden etc all have at least weekly schedules - definitely OCD!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I've just hit the ultimate Sad man point...I was eating dinner at home thinking lets check Marine Traffic as a boat left for Sheerness yesterday...

I've just spent the last ten minutes watching the icon of the Svitzer Victory (Tug) positioning the Makassar Highway in dock at Sheerness...I don't even know if my car is on that, but I really hope so as it has been at Emden for a week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts