Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

In Ireland, one of the standard specs I saw when I configured my tiguan is the ambient lighting on doors scuff are illuminated. Anyone has them pics of the said spec. Thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's really hard to photograph - but trust me it looks awesome. It's in the doors, sills, and around the sunroof - if you have it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up my Tiguan yesterday and the ambient lighting looks really good at night. I didn't know it was by the scuff plate until I opened the door!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Looks really good at night also the bit down the Pano.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lads... Few photos without flash during the night is the best way to take them pics 😄😄😄 please take some lads thanks in advance...

·
Registered
5 Posts
If someone has the comfortline edition..can buy the parts of high line door's led stripe and install them do you think it will work?

·
Registered
185 Posts
nimrence7381 said:
Thanks lads... Few photos without flash during the night is the best way to take them pics 😄😄😄 please take some lads thanks in advance...
Everyone is right... Cameras dont do it any justice. Heres the door strips as well as the faceplate in the door. I dont have a pano roof so no pics there im afraid.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts