Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Found this pretty awesome place whilst browsing so hello, nice to be here! :)

Ordered my new Tiguan SE in Tungsten Silver last Saturday and have a 12 week wait, cant believe its only been 5 days!

Moving up from the Polo world, wanted to change to a Tiguan MK1 but at the same time of my interest, the MK2 appeared, the MK1 was then a no-no and I've been in love with the MK2 ever since. Now i'm finally getting one. So excited!

Shall let you know when it comes! :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
welcome on board tigmod, will probably be the longest 12 weeks of your life... it was the longest 19 weeks for me :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome tigmod88, good bunch on here with great knowledge. Wow upgrading from a Polo you will have the bigest grin in Glasgow when you collect it, enjoy.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome tigmod88 from a fellow Scot who lives in rural Renfrewshire only a few miles from Glasgow Airport.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome :) Look forward to contributing as much as I can. Good to see some fellow Scots on here, haven't seen many new Tiguans on the roads in Glasgow.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome tigmod88.... :lol: :lol: :lol: haven't seen many south of Hadrians wall either :lol: :arrow: :arrow: looking forward to your pics when you pick her up :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Tigmod88,

Welcome, I am also a a fairly new member and have found this forum to be great source of valuable info. Tungsten Silver is a great choice of colour, photos and catalogue pictures do not give it justice. Not wishing you to wish your life away but I hope your wait goes quickly, however long the wait feels you will not be disappointed when you eventually receive your New Tiguan!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from a buddie down the road ;)

Mine is 3 weeks away now and the excitement only builds.

As the others have said, not many in our area but imagine my dissapoinent/jealously when someone in my estate got one a few weeks after I ordered. Get to drive past it every day which has made my wait unbearable

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome tigmod , I'm just outside glasgow, Blantyre, good to have some more Scots, maybe soon have enough for a tiguan scottish meet , not been to a meet since my clio sport days lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi from Edinburgh seen a few white R Lines kicking about in Glasgow but no sel's.. In Edinburgh however it's the other way about couple of sel's but no R Lines.. A Tiguan meet?? I'd be up for that when my car finally arrives

1 - 12 of 12 Posts