Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, two weeks ago i finally got my long awaited tiguan, i ordered it in late july so the wait was about 35weeks. :eek:
I first got build week 1, then moved forward again and again until week 9.
It's a biturbo with r-line on the outside, dcc, 360 camera, rear camera, tow ball, dynaudio, dynamic lights, etc
As i live far north in sweden i have also put on 18" winter tires nokian hakka 8 suv studded, a roof box for the snowboards.
Still to come is more tint on the rear windows and some wrapping, updates coming when done. /mattias
Sky Snow Vehicle Slope Cloud

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome Mattias.

The car looks great in the snow :D

How is Tiguan's 4x4 treating you in harsh northern environment?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow...what a long wait Mattias....... Welcome to the forum. That's when I ordered mine incidentally, but luckily came a lot quicker. Worth the wait though 'Enjoy' :) :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome. Any reason why you went for the 4WD? 😀😀😂😂😂😀😀

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, in sweden the 4motion is included in all trim levels, so that was a easy choice😜,
It feels and handels really well on snow and ice so no issues there, still getting used to the higher seating position as this is my first suv.
My car before was a volvo v70 fwd 2.4 diesel with factory sport suspension so this is quite a different feel.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wow 4x4 heaven, would love the be able to drive mine in that sort of snow, unfortunately if that happened in the UK we would come through a complete standstill. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Timbo said:
Wow 4x4 heaven, would love the be able to drive mine in that sort of snow, unfortunately if that happened in the UK we would come to a complete standstill. :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts