Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up - still trying to work out how to work the thing - it's like the star ship enterprise.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Congrats Jon, looks like it's been worth the wait, now the fun starts :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One positive is that the 19 inch sebring look good - I was seeing all the UK r lines with 20 inch suzuka and wondering if the smaller rims would be as visually effective - happy with result. - one little downer...I didn't get 2nd USB port... never mind I suppose. Car is awesome and petrol engine superb. Only driven it 19 km, :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One positive is that the 19 inch sebring look good - I was seeing all the UK r lines with 20 inch suzuka and wondering if the smaller rims would be as visually effective - happy with result. - one little downer...I didn't get 2nd USB port... never mind I suppose. Car is awesome and petrol engine superb. Only driven it 19 km, :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Great news JonP :D looks real :cool: mate.....'enjoy'

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just another snap - phone camera is not great.

white with the storm grey inside is awesome, was slightly worried about choice - was the wife insisting on storm grey, but must admit, brightens up the cabin. weather has been abysmal and there was paper work to catch up on, so haven't really been out that much yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Winrya said:
Looks great.

Are the headlights and grille different to the uk versions or is just the lighting in the pic?
Not sure to be honest - I imagine they are the same...I am assuming the SEL and R line have the same lights...mine is a highline - I suppose SEL equiv with an R line exterior package.. I didn't go for the extra light package - so perhaps??

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi Jan,

Seems to me they are standard H7 headlights like our UKs S and SE (Nav) trims.

And your Dutch VW configurators seems to confirm that: full LED headlight as an option for 741 euro:

Screenshot Font Software Electronic device Technology

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi slim,.

The standard equip in the highline is led main and dimmed - but not DLR and not dynamic light thingy...

The lights are Def not halogen...

Cheers guys - am happy with the 19 inch - nice ride and I like the look - the 20 inch would have been another 600 euros on top!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
JonP said:
Hi slim,.

The standard equip in the highline is led main and dimmed - but not DLR and not dynamic light thingy...

The lights are Def not halogen...
Hi Jon,

No worries.
Another headlight version on Tiguan. Good to know all differences between trims here and Europe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts