Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to see some 'real' photos of this, and whether it is more brown than orange .....?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have. Hoping to pick the car up in the next couple of weeks, if nobody else posts photos before I will post some once I get it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Markavo said:
I have. Hoping to pick the car up in the next couple of weeks, if nobody else posts photos before I will post some once I get it
Super, thank you! I know it's a love it or hate it colour, but I'm drawn to it for some reason. I've looked at lots of pics online but really want to hear from someone who has it as to whether it's definitely a bright orange, or more of a brown shade. There are a couple on Autotrader but none within 150 miles of me.

·
Registered
953 Posts
OT76 said:
Markavo said:
Super, thank you! I know it's a love it or hate it colour, but I'm drawn to it for some reason. I've looked at lots of pics online but really want to hear from someone who has it as to whether it's definitely a bright orange, or more of a brown shade. There are a couple on Autotrader but none within 150 miles of me.
As you've said it a love it or hate it colours, what will it do to the resale value :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
202 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
OT76 said:
Markavo said:
Hi,

I also love that color, it's called safrano orange leather, it's one of my options when I ordered the car but along the way my dealer rang me that it wasn't available, low in stocks, so I was disappointed. Hope you'll be able to get them.

I believe it's more orange. The brown one is different.

·
Registered
23 Posts
rjo said:
[[img]ob.jpg[/quote]

RJO, I'm not sure where your image is from. I believe thats too orange and in the wrong places

The one I have added is from the brochure

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
rjo said:
[[img]ob.jpg[/quote]

Low in stock.....

Crikey!?!

All sold, or none sold? :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The photo RJO has put up is Waaaayyyyyyy too bright for me, but I really like the photo from the brochure.
I have asked my local dealer to get me a sample of the leather - nothing yet from him so I'm going to contact VW directly to try to obtain some.

Not worried about resale values. If I based purchasing a car on that, then I'd never be totally happy with the car. My Audi S5 cabriolet is 'Cadbury purple'. If I had gone for silver etc I'd have hated it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have seen it and it's not for me but each to their own

·
Registered
555 Posts
Johnny5UK said:
I know it's personal opinion but I'm gonna weigh in with mine anyway! It's DISGUSTING & highly distasteful and tacky and cheap looking and just generally Yuck! It would probably go quite well in a Renault or a Citroen though. 😂
Wow, each to their own. What suits one person doesn't suit the other, it's down to personal choice and if the OP is happy with their choice good luck to them :D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Each to their own- but Trolling someones choice of colour or trim is not cricket.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Johnny5UK said:
I know it's personal opinion but I'm gonna weigh in with mine anyway! It's DISGUSTING & highly distasteful and tacky and cheap looking and just generally Yuck! It would probably go quite well in a Renault or a Citroen though. 😂
What a boring world we would live in if everybody liked the same things.

However, I, like most, respect other people's choices and would never assert my opinion in such a derogatory way

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,584 Posts
Johnny5UK said:
I know it's personal opinion
Personal opinion sure, but you'd have been best to keep those comments to yourself :!:

Steve

·
Registered
953 Posts
OT76 said:
The photo RJO has put up is Waaaayyyyyyy too bright for me, but I really like the photo from the brochure.
I have asked my local dealer to get me a sample of the leather - nothing yet from him so I'm going to contact VW directly to try to obtain some.

Not worried about resale values. If I based purchasing a car on that, then I'd never be totally happy with the car. My Audi S5 cabriolet is 'Cadbury purple'. If I had gone for silver etc I'd have hated it.
Dueing my childhood I was brought up in a cadburys house! When I left school you was told you will work at cadburys so nothing wrong with Cadbury purple, yuk yuk yuk like a cream egg :lol: :lol: :lol: not for me, but I agree if we was all the same :eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
My apologies, I certainly didn't intend offence, just having a laugh.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Picked up today

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sat in one of these and I love it. Prefer it to the standard black, which I also like and if the Missus had plumped for an SEL, she'd have most probably have chosen it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts