Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up on friday. What a car!! Been driving it all weekend and still getting used to all the gadgets; the dynamic lane assist and ACC is amazing! The area view is worth every penny. Not tested the dynamic headlights yet, not been out at night.

No regrets on the colour either!!

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looks gorgeous! &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

I don't have mine yet. Is the mirror folding a setting you have to enable?

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts
Hi Ashypants, looking good and a great choice of colour ;)

Steve

·
Registered
285 Posts
Very nice it's the same colour as my soon to be gone Touran :( did the Easter Bunny bring it :!:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Breezer, it's enabled by default, you can do it manually though as well. The car is unlocked in the picture :).

Picked it up Easter Friday, so I got the jump on the Easter bunny :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
ashypants said:
Breezer, it's enabled by default, you can do it manually though as well. The car is unlocked in the picture :).

Picked it up Easter Friday, so I got the jump on the Easter bunny :)
Cheers &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Ashypants, congrats lovely colour. Had mine 2 weeks now and still getting used to all the features. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks great 👍

Have been blowing a bit hot and cold on the colour since our build week confirmed (so many different shades of blue in dealer's pictures!) but if that's a true rendition will be well happy 😀

·
Registered
328 Posts
Colour is a very personal thing but I don't think that there's a bad one offered in the line-up. They all look good in the metal.

A friend has a Caribbean Blue Tiggy, quite a striking car. It's a sort of stand out colour so if you like blue and want to be noticed above the more subdued shade (Atlantis Blue) then don't worry.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Chas said:
Colour is a very personal thing but I don't think that there's a bad one offered in the line-up. They all look good in the metal.

A friend has a Caribbean Blue Tiggy, quite a striking car. It's a sort of stand out colour so if you like blue and want to be noticed above the more subdued shade (Atlantis Blue) then don't worry.
Not particularly fussed about being noticed but have had a number of silver, grey and dark blue cars so just thought we'd have a change and think the colour suits the car (as do most of them). To be honest if the wife hadn't said anything we'd probably be going for Indium 😆

·
Registered
174 Posts
She Looks Lovely! My Carribean Blue 2.0 TSI should be here at the end of the week, so this is a nice glimpse of things to come

·
Registered
416 Posts
Great colour, looks fantastic in that colour. I've ordered an SEL with area view as my drive is narrow. Dealer hadn't one to show me, so I hope its got the same 'views' as the Passat B8. I particularly need the view of both sides of the car at the same time, as the parking sensors are likely to be of no use due to tight width.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts