Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well picked the Tiggy up this morning from the dealers, so far loving this car. Far better than I could have imagined, ive only done 37km in it today, and ita already dirty with salt spray. But from a distance still looks great. Looking forward to taken it to the UK on Monday see how it performs. The LED Lighting inside the car is fab will be posting some pics up of that tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Congrats! Looks fab, Gary!

Safe trip and take it easy to let the engine to run in. And don't forget to put your headlights in travel mode before entering Blighty

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thxs Slim, Its great I change these settings and to mph when in the UK from the info system. Makes life so easy and smart. So many things to discover too.
Gary

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Looks :cool: 'Toblerone69' thanks for the pics....safe journey :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome to the BLACK KNIGHT club T69 :lol: safe journey and bring some of my favourite triangle chocolate over pls :lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow!!! Congrats Toblerone m69 and Tnx for the photos...its a Black Beauty. And fabulous interior seats combination. Enjoy friend :) Black suits Tiguan perfectly!!
I have always loved Black colour in cars but I never dare to buy one because of the very high temperatures we have here in Cyprus :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts