Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined, go gently with me please. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Beagler welcome to the forum ;)

Beagler said:
Just joined, go gently with me please. :)
We have another Lancashire forum member on here "Stumpy" :) ..............I'm sure he will be along in a moment to introduce himself and tell you how very gentle we are with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: GTD184 Hi Beagler & welcome mate... nice colour choice & specs. I will look out for you on the road, but as yet even though there is another two members beside myself on here from Lanc's, I've still yet to see one :!: :!: :) :) I think as a county we are up the top for ownership of the new Tigs :lol:

Stumpy :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Stumpy,
Seen a black one near me. Do you tow a caravan as well, having the tow bar.
Spent 3 hrs spraying Dinitrol wax under mine. Backend is like a swiss watch underneath bars and lnks all over. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Beagler said:
Hi Stumpy,
Seen a black one near me. Do you tow a caravan as well, having the tow bar.
Spent 3 hrs spraying Dinitrol wax under mine. Backend is like a swiss watch underneath bars and lnks all over. :)
Yes, I do have a caravan..... If I remember correctly there is a black one on this forum in Preston & a white one near Staining. Wow you've been doing a bit then..good one. Only had mine a week today and still getting learning my way around her, but liking her more each day, but yet to tow. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold our van last March but ordered a new one for Feb. from Whitfords in Burnley.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Beagler said:
Sold our van last March but ordered a new one for Feb. from Whitfords in Burnley.
'Brill' Beagler :D .... Have you got a pics on the tig for the forum's Gallery ;) :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow Beagler, looks great mate. Haven't seen a colour yet I dislike......certainly shows off the wheels :cool:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you looked underneath yours. Its amazing the heat shields and the covers that they have fit. No wonder its so quiet on the road.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Beagler said:
Have you looked underneath yours. Its amazing the heat shields and the covers that they have fit. No wonder its so quiet on the road.
I will soon, once my side bar steps have arrived. As I believe the covers will have to be taken off, then affix the side bar steps then adapt/cut out the covers to fit, as shown on video. I won't be doing myself the firm supplying them are doing it free.... just got to travel to Dudley though :roll: :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.