Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've been reading this forum since I've ordered my new MY17 Tig ( beginning of mars 17 ) but I've waited for my car to be delivered in order to create an account :mrgreen: mostly due to the fact that there aren't too many pictures with Titanium Beige.

So here is mine at the dealer, waiting for the pick-up!

I know we have different trims than UK (mine is called Highline), so I'll try to summarise the most important features (except the ones in signature) :
- Manual gearbox
- LED headlights ( the "basic" ones )
- Active Info Display
- Winter pack ( heated front seats & washer nozzles )
- No navigation but got the App-connect package which allows me to mirror the nav on the phone on the large display + other phone goodies
- Folding mirrors
- Without badge for engine and model
- 235/55 R18 with "Kingston" Alloys

The car feels great, I'm very happy with it and let me re-assure all of you waiting that it's worth the wait. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice one Dex, nice colour choice........where are you :?: :?:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stumpy said:
Thank you stumpy, to be honest my wife had a lot to do with choosing the colour as the dealer had a beige Tiguan in the showroom when we went there. ;)

And to answer your question - greetings from Slovakia !

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Dex said:
stumpy said:
Thank you stumpy, to be honest my wife had a lot to do with choosing the colour as the dealer had a beige Tiguan in the showroom when we went there. ;)

And to answer your question - greetings from Slovakia !
She chose right......looks very :cool: ...never been but looks very nice Slovakia, from what I have seen of friends who have been on hols there :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Dex
Looks very nice, I think my Highline has the same spec as your (Cyprus) what do the DRL's on the headlights look like when there on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wraggster said:
Hi Dex
Looks very nice, I think my Highline has the same spec as your (Cyprus) what do the DRL's on the headlights look like when there on?
Not as good as the adaptive ones I'm afraid :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Dex, it's a shame we don't get the adaptive ones that you'd get on SEL, I wish my salesman had more knowledge about the Tiguan and the specifications, I would have added more😎

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wraggster said:
Thanks Dex, it's a shame we don't get the adaptive ones that you'd get on SEL, I wish my salesman had more knowledge about the Tiguan and the specifications, I would have added more😎
Well, coming from 10-years old halogen headlights (and probably 20-years old technology), I found it hard to justify extra 700 euros for the adaptive LEDs instead the basic ones.
Yes, looks were better, but so is the cash in my pocket.
What I would had loved as extra in this moment is the side assist. Unfortunately I didnt know exactly what it does when I ordered ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Agreed Dex, I didn't even get the App connect, my fault for not doing my homework lol, still you've got a cracking car, I'm so looking forward to getting mine 8-10 weeks hopefully

1 - 9 of 9 Posts