Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have pretty much decided that I am going to Lease a Tiguan for my next car - the 1.4 Tsi SE.

Just wondering if anyone has seen/spotted any really good lease deals over 24 mnths for this car ?

Also has anyone found a VW dealer that will take part exchanges ?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi,

Good choice to lease. I was all for a petrol originally but I really would test drive the diesel first and consider a diesel. I literally was so close to getting a petrol but so happy with the 2 litre diesel.

Whatcar website leasing deals searches all main dealers. I would stay away from any of the random leasing companies so use that search engine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I don't really do the mileage to justify a diesel and the diesel is quite a bit more per month...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've recently ordered an R-Line which I found a really good deal on originally through fleetprices.co.uk, but Vertu VW then managed to slightly undercut them.

I'd never heard of fleetprices.co.uk before, I did have a couple of conversations with them over the phone and they were actually really helpful

·
Registered
66 Posts
I initially saw a deal in November on the CHL Website, it was a direct deal from a VW dealer so no broker fees, at the time the deal was 6 + 23 payments at approx £211.00 per month for a 1.4 TSI ACT SE Nav with an agreed mileage of 8K per year for the one no charge colour of Urano Grey, I wasn't keen on this so went for Indium Grey. The thing with leasing is to keep the options down as you will pay the full cost of the options over the lease period and as the SE Nav has everything that I wanted it was only the metallic paint that I paid extra for which was an extra £19.00ish per month. Delivery was initially quoted as 12 weeks for a factory build but ended up at 9/10 weeks with delivery to my home address, just a word of caution though, if leasing through VWFS you will not get the V5, you will get a lease agreement, some Insurance Companies/Brokers don't like this so please check with your existing Insurer. I had this problem with my Insurer and had to look on the comparison sites to find a Company that would insure me in this situation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts