Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I really like the look of the fake dual exit exhaust that the tiguan 240 bi TDI comes with. I'm wondering if these are just a bolt on job or require a little more work to fit. Appreciate its a bit early days for anyone to know that answer but though I'd ask anyway. It really does finish the rear end off nicely.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I want to get this for mine aswell!
If I ever get my car that is, lol...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Bi Turbo rear bumper is not compatible with any other model due to exhaust design

·
Registered
257 Posts
I believe one exhaust outlet on the bi turbo is fake and when you look at the other exhaust outlet it has a twin pipe exhaust like other models so it might fit.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Bi turbo variant twin exhaust outlet is bent vertically so it does not exit past rear bumper, whereas all other models have a twin pipe exiting horizontally exiting outside of rear bumper cut out.
The only way to make the Bi Turbo bumper fit would be to modify it by making cuts to allow the twin pipes to exit the rear bumper.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is this diffuser for the 240 or just the 240 R?

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to re open this post but has anyone managed to fit the rear diffuser from the 240 on to a 150 or 190? You have to admit that it does look better. Not sure I can be bothered to faff around with altering the exhaust though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bathonian said:
Sorry to re open this post but has anyone managed to fit the rear diffuser from the 240 on to a 150 or 190? You have to admit that it does look better. Not sure I can be bothered to faff around with altering the exhaust though.
Nope, haven't found anything, sadly...
Would love to get my hands one one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts