Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car arrived at my dealer a few days ago :D
Got some first pictures to start of with, gonna post plenty after i get it delivered! 28/4, unfortually after the easter :|

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Johan f. So close and yet so far. That's a long time to wait for the dealers to release it to you, you would have thought they would get it done for payment.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I can't imagine your frustration... enjoy when you finally get to collect it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Couldn't resist going by the dealer and take one more picture of the car :D
Just have to wait until tuesday now to get it delivered :)

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
:D Looks great! Hope all goes well today

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
babysnakes said:
:D Looks great! Hope all goes well today
It didnt!! :oops:

My salesman emailed me early this morning saying that the guys who was doing the predelivery service and detailing couldnt find the CAR!!

Told the salesman that the car is sittning there since 2 weeks back, i have seen it and even have pictures of the car!!

The salesman told me he would call me back after he sort this out.
A couple of hours later no call, no mail from him so i called him. No answer ofcourse.

So i went over there and confronted him in person and he told me that the car is there, obviosly as i even sent him a Photo of the car i took a week ago..
So he tells me that they have made a misstake and was looking at the wrong ordernumber while searching for the car..

Now he says he cant get it ready for delivery until friday, not sure if i should cry or laugh!

He offered to lend me a car until i get mine on friday, and that he would send over 2 compensationpackages to shoose from due to the delay.
I asked him to try to get the car ready for pickup earlier, they must be able to sqeeze my car in sooner then friday.. he will try he said, i will be surprised if i get the car earlier then friday though..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh no....sorry to hear that Johan F ....not good :shock: Having seen the pics you took, the parking area looks like a bomb site...

·
Registered
953 Posts
I went to a Audi garage and had to wait for the salesman as he had gone to fetch a car from the yard, about one and a half hours later they drove that car into the delivery spot in the showroom full PDI clean and polish done, so if I was you tell the salesman to get going or you'll cancel the car and I wouldn't be happy that it's parked by a tip of rubbish either

·
Registered
388 Posts
Oh. Not good news at all.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry to hear this Johan, your salesman, and even the dealership as a whole, seems to be pretty unprofessional. I would be putting a complaint in writing and also sending this to VW. An apology, as a paying customer, is the least you should expect. The compensation packages had better be something significant.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Very frustrating for you Johan shabby customer service. Totally agree with Chas they need to remember what pays their salary.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi! great car you have there, quite the same as mine, mine is Indium Grey Metallic :D Those who wait! never waits in vain! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stumpy said:
Oh no....sorry to hear that Johan F ....not good :shock: Having seen the pics you took, the parking area looks like a bomb site...
Agreed, wonder why they put new cars in that dumpsite. :shock:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry to hear this Johan F, even more so after your long wait. I hope I do not undergo similar treatment, although judging by the signs so far, some weird stuff is going to happen.

I will not let them detail my car. If their detailing expertise is as their customer service I am sure will it will get all scratched!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Looks 'Brill' Johan :) Glad you finally got her :p

·
Registered
555 Posts
Enjoy your car, should be worth the wait

·
Registered
388 Posts
Woohoo! Nice one. :)