Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
md108 said:
hi all (from South Africa) , best place to find one of these?
The boot net part number is 5N0065111 and cost euro 55 from the VW accessories catalogue. This came standard with my car and I found it rolled up in the storage bag for cargo net that you fit for when you have the rear seats down to prevent the load coming forward into front of the car. If you have this cargo net check the contents of the storage bag as it might be in there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
65 Euro for net here in Ireland. I have one on order as picking up car on Saturday just wondering now is it standard. If anybody who picked up in Ireland could clarify that would be great thanks.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
As far as I know not standard in the UK. But somewhere on here (forum) was a thread, where some of the guys had got them off ebay or Amazon.
cheaper.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bought mine as part of the business pack which includes the net, travel coat hanger, coat hanger base unit to clip on headrest supports and a headrest hook for bags. The pack price was 99 pounds from VW saving 46.50 pounds if purchased individually.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Bought mine on [email protected] for 35 quid. Genuine VW with original packaging and labelling
Can't say it's been particularly useful. With the boot floor at it's highest it sits a couple of inches above it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Suggest get the correct one, the one I've got is out of a sarb, can use it but at times it's a pain in the rrrrrrs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts