Keyless entry, start and tailgate open/close
Discover Pro & Dynaudio 'confidence'
Electric Towbar & Trailer Assist
Tyre pressure monitoring
Voice activation

·
Registered
79 Posts
Build week confirmed as week 26, God knows how long it will take to arrive in sunny Cyprus😎 Tried adding the App connect, but computer says no!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wraggster said:
Build week confirmed as week 26, God knows how long it will take to arrive in sunny Cyprus😎 Tried adding the App connect, but computer says no!
Re the App - is it not available to download in your countries or is it that your order numbers aren't compatible with the app?

·
Registered
79 Posts
The dealers won't let me add it because the build week is confirmed, I'm hoping I can pay for it once I get the car😀

·
Registered
17 Posts
im in for week 26 aswel. looks like the majority are highlines/sel. cannot wait! its my first new car, and im coming from a mercedes cls 320cdi which inevitably il miss the power but coming to the stage in life where kids are on the horizion, this tiguan was by far and away the nicest cross over iv tested. started looking in january lol 5 months to make up my mind

·
Registered
18 Posts
3weeks ago i was week 25, 2weeks ago week 26....

So i hope that i can drive with iT mid July.

From Germany to Belgium is Not so far so iT can go quick if they want to :).

I'm waiting for a comfortline 125hp tsi with exterior Rline pack, travel pack,...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mines week 25 after chatting to vw. Also he said it's same screen as new golf which is interesting.
What kind of time frame from build week do you reckon it is till delivery?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RH85 said:
Mines week 25 after chatting to vw. Also he said it's same screen as new golf which is interesting.
What kind of time frame from build week do you reckon it is till delivery?
Looking at the posts, it seems to vary between 3-5 weeks from factory to pick up. What did you mean by "Also he said it's same screen as new golf which is interesting"?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I asked about changes and rumours of a new screen on my18. And he said screen would be same as the golf in centre. So might be the new glass type touch buttons instead of buttons on side

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RH85 said:
I asked about changes and rumours of a new screen on my18. And he said screen would be same as the golf in centre. So might be the new glass type touch buttons instead of buttons on side
Interesting. Is there info out there from VW as to what MY18 does and looks like?

·
Registered
76 Posts
There is a my18 thread which is mostly some small changes. But there was rumours about the screen changing but conflicting info on it. Hopefully it's same as the golf as I think it looks a bit more designed than existing screen.

·
Registered
17 Posts
got update, my car is scheduled to be on ship arriving in Ireland 21/07/17 so far so very good!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Does anyone know once the build week is confirmed can I make changes? I really want the dynamic lights 🙁

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yesterday I send a mail to my dealer to ask if iT was still week 25-26.
Now I'm allready week 30...

In 2weeks from week 26 to week 30.... not happy :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
I received confirmation from my Irish dealer a few minutes ago that the information/audio screen is identical to the one fitted in the new golf.

Unfortunately he also confirmed that the design of the storm grey leather seats has changed. I have looked on the Irish VW configurator and the new style is much less attractive than the old site.

A final positive outcome of the build week being put back to week 26 despite the order being placed in February is that in Ireland for the Highline (SEL) model the 'Innovation pack' (panoramic sunroof + discover media +keyless access + voice control + app connect) @ €999 has been replaced by a 'Technology pack' (panoramic sunroof + keyless access + driverless assistance systems, with discover media, app connect and voice control now included as standard items) @ €999.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The app has finally caught up and is now stating week 25!

·
Registered
220 Posts
CAAPPL said:
I received confirmation from my Irish dealer a few minutes ago that the information/audio screen is identical to the one fitted in the new golf.

Unfortunately he also confirmed that the design of the storm grey leather seats has changed. I have looked on the Irish VW configurator and the new style is much less attractive than the old site.

A final positive outcome of the build week being put back to week 26 despite the order being placed in February is that in Ireland for the Highline (SEL) model the 'Innovation pack' (panoramic sunroof + discover media +keyless access + voice control + app connect) @ €999 has been replaced by a 'Technology pack' (panoramic sunroof + keyless access + driverless assistance systems, with discover media, app connect and voice control now included as standard items) @ €999.
I checked out the VW Ireland configuration site. Great to see that the Golf glass screen is shown if you opt for Discover Navigation Pro. I hope UK gets this too. My dealer said we won't.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Build week 26 confirmed on Live Chat today :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Build week 26 confirmed on App today

1 - 20 of 53 Posts