Your order has been confirmed for build week commencing 24/04/2017
O HAPPY DAY :D :D

Registered
PBB3 said:
Your order has been confirmed for build week commencing 24/04/2017
O HAPPY DAY :D :D
Snap. Exciting isn't it. 馃榾

Registered
Has that just updated on the tracker this morning ?

Registered
Mine was updated late last week.

Registered
Nice one guys, mines still showing as with the factory but I'm wasn't expecting mine till June time :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I logged into my VW, this morning and it was confirmed in my cars section, of my cars :eek: They hadn't notified me :roll:

Registered
PBB3 said:
They hadn't notified me :roll:
I've not had a push notification or an email as well regarding the change in status - just noticed it (as I log in every five minutes to see if its changed LOL).

Registered
We didnt get any push notifications despite asking for the option during our build, mind you i liked the surprise you get when you log in and its moved up a stage.

Registered
I never got an email when mine changed status neither.

Registered
This gives me some hope. Dealer estimates were June-July, which are quite vague. We unfortunately do not have tracking available.

Registered
If it helps, mine went from Build Week Confirmed straight to In Transit, and a week early.
From there, the car spent less than 24 hours in Emden before hopping on to a ship to Grimsby.
It was then less than 48 hours before the car arrived at the dealers.

so all in all, once the Tiggy is built, it seems to be a nice quick journey to the dealer. well for me anyway :)

Registered
tekcom said:
If it helps, mine went from Build Week Confirmed straight to In Transit, and a week early.
From there, the car spent less than 24 hours in Emden before hopping on to a ship to Grimsby.
It was then less than 48 hours before the car arrived at the dealers.

so all in all, once the Tiggy is built, it seems to be a nice quick journey to the dealer. well for me anyway :)
Looks like everyone's tracker jumps from Build Week Confirmed to In Transit. No email from VW to update me neither.

The online chat is probably the best source of info.

From this morning:

VW
"sorry for the delay, I have to check on another system for any such details. I can advise it will take
approximately 7 working days to reach Emden Port. It then may take an additional 10 working days to
be allocated to a ship. I am unable to offer which vessel it will be allocated to at this time. The Port of
destination is the Tyne."

I'm assuming they quote "worst case" as, from other peoples timings, this is very conservative.

Registered
I sincerely hope that's the case for my build. Initial estimate was a 10-week delivery timeline, 12-week worst-case scenario (magic jump to 16-20 a few weeks later). I was unfortunate enough to locate this forum after ordering, and stumbling upon the R-Line production delay just before being informed of the delays present.

Will be onto my dealer within a few weeks for a build week (in case they neglected to inform, or received no push-notification themselves), but the rest seems to be quite fluid, depending on shipment allocation. Only thing giving me solace is reading your guys' posts and signatures of build dates from order of similar period.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts