Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what happens when you have placed your order and before you get a manufacturing date the spec for the model you've ordered changes, i.e. VVV add to the standard spec some things that were previously options? I assume you get what you ordered at the price you negotiated rather than the new spec?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Interesting question, begs me to ask what's changed? on what variant of the Tiggy?

·
Registered
953 Posts
If they're a thing like Peugeot the wife purchased a 107 new I went back the next day and asked them to put a rev counter in it and they could not change the order?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Miket said:
If they're a thing like Peugeot the wife purchased a 107 new I went back the next day and asked them to put a rev counter in it and they could not change the order?
Sorry miss read the original post

·
Registered
137 Posts
If they are anything like Audi I have received the new spec items thrown in at no additional cost on my last 2 cars.

·
Registered
125 Posts
JBS2472 said:
If they are anything like Audi I have received the new spec items thrown in at no additional cost on my last 2 cars.
Skoda were the same with our Fabia - it was a couple of things I wanted as well but wasn't going to shell out for on the runaround :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello

All VAG group orders can be changed prior to a confirmed build date by the factory

Once the factory confirms the build date it is not possible to change the spec in anyway

But be aware all vehicles are in a form of queue and a major spec change could put you to the back of the queue for example changing from 2wd to 4Motion etc

·
Registered
112 Posts
With regards to standard spec changes
Is that the price and spec you ordered is what you would pay for.

VAG group will do enhancements that are announced and unannounced.

For example if they made active info display as standard on all models you would get that as standard from the change to all cars from a certain build week I think it's week 22 from memory.

There will also be unnaounced changes for example revised suspension components etc, this information would not published but would happen at the change in build week 22 also

So just to clarify if you orders a vehicle, and something that was an option became standard equipment before your vehicle was built you would get this enhancement for free.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What happens if, once you have placed the order the price of an accessory that you selected has been reduced? Which price do you pay on delivery?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Technically you should get the lower reduced price

Speak to the dealer, they will sort it out for you

My finance contribution was increased by £250 and even though the price of the car went up December time they honoured it and gave me the higher finance contribution

·
Registered
97 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, so are you guys expecting any changes in equipment for builds after week 22? Is there any official news about this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts