Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

When Climate Control is on Auto does your fan speed ever alter?
Mine always seems to be at three when i go to reduce it, the fan is always at a constant speed and does not reduce or alter in any way when the car is at temperature .

Is this normal behaviour?

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
yetirider said:
Hi

When Climate Control is on Auto does your fan speed ever alter?
Mine always seems to be at three when i go to reduce it, the fan is always at a constant speed and does not reduce or alter in any way when the car is at temperature .

Is this normal behaviour?

Cheers
Mine adjusts its speed as long as AUTO is selected other wise as soon as you alter the fan speed it remains at the speed until AUTO is selected again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine doesn't seem to change that much when on auto - tends to stay steady and I can barely hear the fans no matter the temp. The only difference is if I put them up to Hi or down to Lo, then they kick in heavily.

There's a setting in the climate menu where you can set the fan speed - hit menu on the button/dial that has auto on it, then its a menu in the top right. I've only noticed a slight change from doing this.

What I'm doing at the moment - giving that its winter - is sticking it on auto 21 until it warms up, then putting the fan on manual to warm it up much faster. Once the temp is comfortable i just shove it back on auto and forget about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts