Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looking sharp :)

We've had a black 5 door for about a year. Love it. Have done quite a few mods: coilovers, different wheels, soundproofing, switch for the soundaktor, replacement speakers and sub. I sometimes hang out here: New Posts | Up Owners Club as "tsi17" (we actually have 3 Ups, one of which is a 17 plate tsi....)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Would love ome of those. Looks great fun, enjoy.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Bet that’s a little rocket! What engine is in it?
I had one as a loan car from my Dealership. They are deceptively quick and handle like a go cart. It's the 999cc 3 cylinder engine in 115ps trim. It has the same power to weight ratio as the original Mk1 Golf GTI.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Is that all it is? Doesn’t need to be huge power I guess due to its size.

Bet it’s great fun though

·
Registered
298 Posts
Is that all it is? Doesn’t need to be huge power I guess due to its size.

Bet it’s great fun though
It is immense fun, especially if it isn't yours ;)

It has the 6 speed manuel wand from the Polo which does need stirring if your in the mood for a "spirited" drive. If I needed, or for that matter wanted, a second car for just whizzing about in, an UP GTI would be very, very high on that list.

·
Registered
309 Posts
They look so much fun. If I had more spare cash, I’d be tempted by the eUp as a town car. Saw one a few years back when I had the TT, as it pulled out and went past me, up a hill. Thought for a moment I’d slipped in to reverse!

• Haha
Reactions: Sparkie1984

·
Registered
R Line Tech 1.5tsi dsg in Deep Pearl Black
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bet that’s a little rocket! What engine is in it?
Hi Spakie,
oh yes it’s a little rocket alright with a tiny 3 pot 115ps tsi engine and when you put your foot down it has a nice grunt from the tail pipe that makes you smile, did look at the e Up! at first but a bit to pricey so opted for the GTI and as I’ve already said the lady she loves it ❤

1 - 12 of 12 Posts