Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Somebody is going to get a real bargain!

·
Registered
48 Posts
wonder why it's been sold on to a salvage yard rather than dealer repair and they try to sell it cheaper.

·
Registered
182 Posts
There's half a dozen vws on that site with delivery mileage probably all damaged in transit.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You would have thought that VW would have invested in having them repaired surely, or I wonder if it's just easier to off load them on to somebody else for repair. I'm guessing the repair bill won't be cheap given that the Orange is a ridiculous cost option!

·
Registered
48 Posts
has it been registered? There are no plates on it and I can't see a salvage yard registering and taxing a brand new car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
JRSTIGSEL said:
You would have thought that VW would have invested in having them repaired surely, or I wonder if it's just easier to off load them on to somebody else for repair. I'm guessing the repair bill won't be cheap given that the Orange is a ridiculous cost option!
shows how much profit margin vw have in these cars if you can get rid of them this easy for a small dent in a wheel arch.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These cars are not registered, when you buy they register for you and send the car to a vw dealer for pdi

·
Registered
358 Posts
This particular car's trim is mystery to me. I doesn't look like SE Nav and it's not SEL either because headlights are basic LED. It looks like European Highline with some extras but off course steering wheel is on "our" side.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Maybe an Irish or Cypriot car?
Hence RHD and non-UK spec?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts