Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've ordered an Comfortline Tiguan with Rline exterior pack;
I also ordered the basic Led-headlights , not the dynamic ones.

Is there somebody here who wants to take a picture how the Daytime running lights look ?

With the dynamic ones you have a light strip but.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

Found this on youtube and I personally saw the basic led daytime running lights and Headlights package, tbh I personally don't like them. Just my opinion. The headlight package really looked outdated. The taillights in comfortline are led too but not the same on the highline models which have 3d looked designs. If you still have the time to change them into the led plus Headlights, I strongly recommend you change them. :p

·
Registered
185 Posts
JeroenDV said:
Hi there,

Is there somebody here who wants to take a picture how the Daytime running lights look ?

Quite strange these build weeks. I ordered mine in early February and mine was build week 15. Its been built and have to wait for a ship so it's sitting at Bremehaven port until 1 May from what I understand.

I did go for the Full LED lights as i thought it would be worth the extra money. It was a choice between full led lights or electric tailgate and I figured the lights looked better and is a preferred safety feature.

Maybe it could be an option to look at if it hasn't been built. Here in South Africa the comfortline and highline models get the same dark red rear led lights while the trendline gets the more basic ones. So maybe it's the same there for u.

I've still got a month at least to wait after it gets on the ship because it takes 23 days by sea. But I'm excited and think it's going to be worth it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
As I can see, both comfortline and highline models have led taillights, the only difference is the highline has 3d looked designs. They are like small triangle shapes, while the comfortline has just plane look.

·
Registered
185 Posts
nimrence7381 said:
As I can see, both comfortline and highline models have led taillights, the only difference is the highline has 3d looked designs. They are like small triangle shapes, while the comfortline has just plane look.
Depends on country. As I said in South Africa the 2 models share the same rear lights as can be seen on the picture of a 1.4 TSI comfortline. Triangle shapes clearly visible

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nimrence7381 said:
Hi,

Found this on youtube and I personally saw the basic led daytime running lights and Headlights package, tbh I personally don't like them. Just my opinion. The headlight package really looked outdated. The taillights in comfortline are led too but not the same on the highline models which have 3d looked designs. If you still have the time to change them into the led plus Headlights, I strongly recommend you change them. :p

If i want to change anything the dealer said that it will be a complete New Order so i Have to wait another 4-5-6months extra 😞

The led plus were too expensive....
I allready took the RLine exterior and basic led as an extra and there's a point you Just Have to stop.... 😤😭🙂

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cabby09 said:
nimrence7381 said:
Depends on country. As I said in South Africa the 2 models share the same rear lights as can be seen on the picture of a 1.4 TSI comfortline. Triangle shapes clearly visible
Here in Belgium the triangle shape is Just in the highline Version. It cost 400euros if u want it extra...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cabby09 said:
JeroenDV said:
Hi there,

Quite strange these build weeks. I ordered mine in early February and mine was build week 15. Its been built and have to wait for a ship so it's sitting at Bremehaven port until 1 May from what I understand.

I did go for the Full LED lights as i thought it would be worth the extra money. It was a choice between full led lights or electric tailgate and I figured the lights looked better and is a preferred safety feature.

Maybe it could be an option to look at if it hasn't been built. Here in South Africa the comfortline and highline models get the same dark red rear led lights while the trendline gets the more basic ones. So maybe it's the same there for u.

I've still got a month at least to wait after it gets on the ship because it takes 23 days by sea. But I'm excited and think it's going to be worth it.
I also dont get it.
Its frustrating to see how People received their car while they Have ordered it after me....

It's since Friday that they can see that it's planned to Built week 25

·
Registered
63 Posts
JeroenDV said:
Its frustrating to see how People received their car while they Have ordered it after me....
Location, location, location..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alphaparticle said:
JeroenDV said:
Location, location, location..
Yeah i know....

Another 2,5months and it's my turn....

Just in time for my vacation :).

·
Registered
185 Posts
JeroenDV said:
Hi there,

Here's a picture of the basic led headlights with the daytime running lights on

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cabby09 said:
JeroenDV said:
Hi there,

Here's a picture of the basic led headlights with the daytime running lights on
Thanks!
So nothing special, just the lights who are burning....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cabby09 said:
Basic led rear lights
Thanks for the pics!
It looks good enough!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think the basic led rear lights have 1 reverse light and the others have 2.

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The long strip of LED's along the bottom, is that the indicator? Which lights does it use as cornering? The Mk 1 with bixenon uses the inner 'headlight' as cornering lights with the reflector focussing it sideways to the kerb.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yes...the long strip of LED's on the bottom are the indicator Tricky.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts