Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to start this off we are offering for sale a brand new Tiguan SEL, DSG, 2.0 TDI, with side scan, winter pack heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, park assist with rear view camera, electric tailgate, tyre pressure and wireless smartphone charger in Ruby Red. The OTR price should be £36,295 but exclusively to this group this Tiguan is available for just £32,000 when using VW finance, or £33000 cash payment. For further details on the low rate finance deals please do message me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts
Hi VWPreston, are you sure the model is 4wd as it appears to be missing the 4motion selector and the 4motion badge on the rear :?:

Steve

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
'Essay' got 'Eyes' in the back of his head ;) ;) .... not much gets passed him :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Good spot Steve ;) :D

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts
stumpy said:
'Essay' got 'Eyes' in the back of his head ;) ;) .... not much gets passed him :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Good spot Steve ;) :D
I just new these new varifocals would come in handy for something :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I thought the SEL had active info display too....

·
Registered
627 Posts
niggly58 said:
I thought the SEL had active info display too....
That has got the AID niggly.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry but that's only 12% discount so doesn't seem like that good a deal to me, lots of online brokers offering 15%. For a stock car, demonstrator? I'd expect more

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Acs, sorry but 12% is the margin VW dealerships have in a Tiguan, so this is for sale at cost! It's a brand new car not a demonstrator! Online brokers can offer what ever deals they want, they still have to get a VW dealer to sell them a car at a loss. I personally think that 12% discount is a great deal for members of this forum, and I don't expect many members got this level of discount when they purchased their Tiguan.

·
Registered
627 Posts
ACS said:
Sorry but that's only 12% discount so doesn't seem like that good a deal to me, lots of online brokers offering 15%. For a stock car, demonstrator? I'd expect more
Its not a demonstrator - if you look closely on the one picture, you can see it only has what looks like 4 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That all maybe true, assuming we believe a car salesman :lol: ;) but I wanted and got 15% when I bought mine and that wasn't too difficult to achieve without a broker. So while this is obviously not a bad deal its not great

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Evening ACS
I really do not want to go of track on this thread, but feel it's important that I explain a few things. All VW dealers work on the same margins, albeit different on every VW car. Ultimately time to time every dealer needs to sell a few more cars to hit target, will they sell them at a loss to hit it? Absolutely yes, lose a few extra percent but get paid for the volume sales! Or like we are holding this week an event then of course extra discounts can be had! But for me to list unrealistic deals to members would be wrong, 12% is what I would get if I purchased a car from VW on a staff scheme.
As to who would trust a car salesman, well I have helped many members on various forums. Many of which are not sales related and I do so in my own time. I am well aware of the "car salesman" and you may also be aware of the saying "don't tar everyone with the same brush"?
I obviously can not help you....but I hope I can help other members who may need it.
Best
Gavin

·
Registered
48 Posts
VWPreston said:
Evening ACS
I really do not want to go of track on this thread, but feel it's important that I explain a few things. All VW dealers work on the same margins, albeit different on every VW car. Ultimately time to time every dealer needs to sell a few more cars to hit target, will they sell them at a loss to hit it? Absolutely yes, lose a few extra percent but get paid for the volume sales! Or like we are holding this week an event then of course extra discounts can be had! But for me to list unrealistic deals to members would be wrong, 12% is what I would get if I purchased a car from VW on a staff scheme.
As to who would trust a car salesman, well I have helped many members on various forums. Many of which are not sales related and I do so in my own time. I am well aware of the "car salesman" and you may also be aware of the saying "don't tar everyone with the same brush"?
I obviously can not help you....but I hope I can help other members who may need it.
Best
Gavin
Well said, if people are not happy with the deal they do not have to buy the car.
This deal will suit alot of potential buyers as not everyone likes haggling and there is a good discount on it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Of course, a big selling point is that the car can be driven off the forecourt now which to some may be worth paying a few extra pounds for rather than enduring a wait that can run into months.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That's what I thought when I found our 7 month old used Tiguan with 4200 miles on the clock for over 6 grand less than a new one. Too good to resist.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts