Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
JonP said:
here you go
Yep very :cool: :cool: JonP love the clean lines, glad I had mine done...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice that, makes all the difference in my opinion! I've got mine booked in with the cosmetics lad from VW the day after I get home from work on the 29th.

Cheers for the picture!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Fully agree, think it makes back end look nice, irrespective of colour or model.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is my 162TSI (220ps) R-Line debadged.

I agree that it gives it a much cleaner look at the back and will be much easier to clean as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After deciding to have the car debadged I decided to stick another one on there haha. Bought an Rline badge and put it on this morning. I think it still looks plain and classy. Here's a picture. Easy taken off if I get disk of it later.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Adamsy said:
After deciding to have the car debadged I decided to stick another one on there haha. Bought an Rline badge and put it on this morning. I think it still looks plain and classy. Here's a picture. Easy taken off if I get disk of it later.
Putting it on the left side you've matched the shape of the rear light above it so it looks good...might do the same with mine cos mines de badged.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tig16 said:
Adamsy said:
Putting it on the left side you've matched the shape of the rear light above it so it looks good...might do the same with mine cos mines de badged.
Cheers mate. I'm happy with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.