Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

What mileage was showing on your cars when you got them?

Mine was showing 11.6 which I thought was excessive if it only drove on/off a train, a ship and a transporter.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Mine was 4........

·
Registered
174 Posts
Do they need to drive the car for a basic mechanical check? Mine had a knocking under braking which needed the rear pads and disks being replaced, so I wish they had driven it a little more. I forgot to check my delivery mileage though

·
Registered
64 Posts
also just 4 miles on mine.
Although, managed to rack up 2,500 in just under a month so far.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PWVWT2017 said:
That makes me feel a bit better. :D

I'm making myself believe that mine was selected for extra quality checks on the track at the factory (rather than someone at the dealer's took it out for a joyride and thrashed it). :shock:

·
Registered
220 Posts
My Tiguan has yet to arrive, but all my previous VW cars and indeed other makes have averaged 7 miles.

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
1037. Well that's my guess as I'm sure someone must be driving it around Europe before putting it on a ferry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Bhuna said:
1037. Well that's my guess as I'm sure someone must be driving it around Europe before putting it on a ferry.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...I will look out for it next week, whilst I'm over there Andy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Andy, we should start a pool for how many miles will be on yours. ;-)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sounds a good idea to me. Trouble is they will probably drive it into the pool.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My Tig is taking so long to get here that I think they must be driving it, in which case the mileage will be several hundred!!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Have you seen how big the car park is at emden google shows it and all your tiggys, bets are they have a race round the tracks at dinner time
As for a pool I think we could have spot my tiggy, like the old spot the ball, £1 per x and send all payments to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine had 12ish - but the dealer has a separate PDI centre where the cars are PDI'd and then driven to the dealership.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts