Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on Carwow for a quote, as I'm interested in a diesel190 SEL. 4 of the 5 quotes are within £500 of one another, with approx 9 - 10% discount. Does this sound typical for current deals? Anybody had a lot better (ignoring any PCP discount ).

Regarding the current £1250 PCP discount, is taking this option, then cancelling within 14 days possible with a factory order? If so, when do you have to sign-up prior to collection of the vehicle

·
Registered
22 Posts
Exactly what I did. Bought through Carwow. I got 18% discount before PCP contribution on a laste minute end of year deal on a stock car, but I'd expect between 10-12% discount before deposit contribution normally. I then took the PCP and cancelled the day after and paid with a bank loan with much lower interest. vW charge around £3.20 per day interest if you cancel within the 14 day cooling off period. PCP should start till the car Is delivered, so you should be fine with a factory order.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ian, thanks for the quick reply, and the info. 18% sounds fantastic. Ideally I want a factory towbar and Area View, so finding a stock car with these and a 190 engine is impossible so far. I tow a caravan, and have a narrow drive (hence the aera view selection), but if I was confident I could manage with a 150 engine, and normal parking sensors, it would probably be possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts