Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find in the settings how to fade the audio on DAB during nav audio directions. This works with Bluetooth audio but when listening to the radio the volume is not reduced and the nav directions are usually inaudible. Anyone know how to set this up?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Chas said:
Trying to find in the settings how to fade the audio on DAB during nav audio directions. This works with Bluetooth audio but when listening to the radio the volume is not reduced and the nav directions are usually inaudible. Anyone know how to set this up?
Hi chas
It should work mine did? If you remember, or it did before somebody played with it nod nod , I only set mine up just after I got it and bin to bed since! But if I remember go into the nav settings bottom right screen when in nav and you'll find nav volumes there

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike, have seen those but not too clear what does what. Not had much chance to have a play with those. Need to set, create route and then drive to see if it works. Unfortunately time is not a luxury I have for the foreseeable.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found it:

Whilst on Radio, select settings gears at bottom right.

Then 'Sound'

Then 'Volume'

Scroll to bottom item 'Entertainment fading (nav. announce.)'

The slider was to the left on mine which is Off, set to 4 does what I require, reducing radio volume sufficiently to be able to clearly hear the directions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts