Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it right to instantly dislike those members posting their new acquisitions on the Members Gallery when I have to wait until July? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not right but quite natural so long as you keep it to yourself... :roll:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hence the green smilie at the end of my message.

·
Registered
58 Posts
WalkingWizard said:
Is it right to instantly dislike those members posting their new acquisitions on the Members Gallery when I have to wait until July? :mrgreen:
July? I should be so lucky. I've been told August at the earliest!

Now how do I block users........ :D :D :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well you won't like ME :cry:

Your Tiguan is on its way. :D :D

Tiguan SWB SE Nav 2.0 TDI 2WD 150PS 7-Speed DSG 5 Door
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colour: Dark Moss Metallic
Upholstery: Titan black
Your car is on the next stage of its journey to the UK. On average it takes 3 weeks for this model to reach your local Volkswagen Retailer.

Contact your retailer

·
Registered
835 Posts
PBB3 said:

Your car is on the next stage of its journey to the UK. On average it takes 3 weeks for this model to reach your local Volkswagen Retailer.

Contact your retailer

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PBB3 said:

Contact your retailer
:lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
PBB3 said:

Contact your retailer
Was 18 your confirmed build week? At the risk of pointing out the bleeding obvious, that's next week. Is the factory getting ahead of itself (asks hopefully!)

·
Registered
485 Posts
sistig said:
Was 18 your confirmed build week? At the risk of pointing out the bleeding obvious, that's next week. Is the factory getting ahead of itself (asks hopefully!)
Bhuna's was built a week earlier than his "Confirmed Build Date" of 23/04, so it does look like they're pushing ahead, probably to give them the space to incorporate the changes needed for the June revisions.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Breezer said:
sistig said:
Bhuna's was built a week earlier than his "Confirmed Build Date" of 23/04, so it does look like they're pushing ahead, probably to give them the space to incorporate the changes needed for the June revisions.
I'll keep my fingers crossed then 😃

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aye my build week confirmed as 24/4. On Friday 21st I got update saying left factory.

Been sat at Emden waiting a ship to Sheerness since Saturday but apparently can take two weeks to ship still then two weeks here ...

(Worst case scenario that is)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yes my build week was week 18 just checked VW UK my Volkswagen it says " in transit" :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bhuna said:
Been sat at Emden waiting a ship to Sheerness since Saturday but apparently can take two weeks to ship still then two weeks here ...

(Worst case scenario that is)
Very much a pot luck thing with the wait at Emden. My Tiggy's wheels hardly touched the holding area before being loaded but then sat at Grimsby for 10 days.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Don't hate me? But I picked mine up Tuesday, having ordered mid January. The car is lovely, well worth the wait, and I hope you get yours soon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NoHopeNoFear said:
Don't hate me? But I picked mine up Tuesday, having ordered mid January. The car is lovely, well worth the wait, and I hope you get yours soon
:lol: How could I hate anyone on this forum. They are all so friendly and helpful.Hope you enjoy your new car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts