Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed on certain road services my Tig really starts to rattle.
The centre armrest certainly does, but will go if you apply weight to it.
Most roads its really quiet and you just get a surface it doesn't like and it rattles sounding from the floor like an old banger.

Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Center armrest does too if it is in the slightly raised position, if it is flat no probs

Have an occasional rattle around the seat belt area but only heard it a handful of times on really poor roads

Other than that very quiet

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
salmonfisher said:
No rattles yet and I have done 4,500 in me SEL TDI 190 since start of August. Diesel can have a rumble for first couple of minutes but soon settles down.
That mileage is more than half, to what I do in a year..... :lol: glad you're still enjoying it 'salmonfisher'

·
Registered
63 Posts
Had a small buzz occasionally from the overhead pocket where I keep my sunglasses, happens on a very rough surface, other than that, very quiet. I'm at 5500 miles.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am not so annoyed by rattles but body creaks and squeaking trim parts. My Last car a Focus was bad for that especially on a hot day. In answer to your question lovely and solid so far touch wood

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine still seems to have an odd buzz from the doors but its very dependant on the road surface, most of the time its quiet and i doubt they would cure it if i took it in.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Or could it be 'Wing mirrors' as stated on another forum, mentioned on this forum a few days back :?: :?: 'yetirider'...... just a thought :idea:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts