Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
I opted for the Team Heko in the end as they were cheaper with good reviews and they fit well but get pushed in slightly when the mirrors fold in. It would be interesting to see if others that have the VW official ones suffer with the same issue.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Timbo said:
I opted for the Team Heko in the end as they were cheaper with good reviews and they fit well but get pushed in slightly when the mirrors fold in. It would be interesting to see if others that have the VW official ones suffer with the same issue.
Thanks Timbo hope I was not treading on you toes here, do you have to turn off the fold with the extender mirrors on?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Got mine fitted prior to receiving the car that way if anything goes wrong with them vw have to sort it. There ok not to hard a bit of flex so less chance of cracking.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Miket said:
Timbo said:
Thanks Timbo hope I was not treading on you toes here, do you have to turn off the fold with the extender mirrors on?
Hi Miket, not a problem fella. Yeh unfortunately I do with the Milenko Grand Aero ones that I have. Forgot to do it once and they smacked into the window nearly s**t myself thought they had hit the door and dented it :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Fitted VW deflectors. One of the mirrors does touch slightly but no real problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Matchbox, IMO yes they do up to a certain speed not so effective on the motorway though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I haven't really noticed. Tend to drive with the window partially open or the sunroof open. You could always just turn the music up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts