Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
telcom said:
Terrier1964 said:
Can this be retro fitted ? -
Yes you an but it costs around £1500
Note that in Switzerland (and all over Europe for what I know) you also must go for the sparewheel as the subwoofer fits into it. Although on the video it is not the case so... Might be possible to go without.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
202 Posts
Didn't go for it...oh well :-(

Just have to get by without it, I suppose - this is what i'll put on when out in the r line without the wife :D

No dynaudio playlist!!

20 century boy - T Rex
Since you've be gone - rainbow
Gimme the Prize - Queen
Princes of the Universe - Queen
Rock this Party I Bob sinclaire
Time to Burn I The Rasmus

If I sing loudly enough and drive the car...may not miss it :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
DonTim said:
telcom said:
Terrier1964 said:
Can this be retro fitted ? -
Yes you an but it costs around £1500
Note that in Switzerland (and all over Europe for what I know) you also must go for the sparewheel as the subwoofer fits into it. Although on the video it is not the case so... Might be possible to go without.
Yes the spare wheel is required to put the subwoofer in, it is also worth noting that you lose the centre compartment on the dashboard for the centre speaker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Tigfin said:
Hi,

Does anyone have Dynaudio? Is it good/worth of money spend?
I have Dynaudio in my Mk7 GTD and TBH there was not much against the standard speakers.
Having said that I have experienced both Dynaudio and the standard speaker set up in the Mk2 Tiguan and can report that the Dynaudio is leagues apart!.........if you like your music it is worth the £500 cost.

Yesterday I was informed by one dealer that because Dyaudio includes a sub woofer in the spare wheel it is not possible to adjust the boot floor to the lower level, maybe someone who has Dynaudio in their Tiguan Mk2 can confirm this is the case?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
GTD184 said:
Tigfin said:
Hi,

Does anyone have Dynaudio? Is it good/worth of money spend?
I have Dynaudio in my Mk7 GTD and TBH there was not much against the standard speakers.
Having said that I have experienced both Dynaudio and the standard speaker set up in the Mk2 Tiguan and can report that the Dynaudio is leagues apart!.........if you like your music it is worth the £500 cost.

Yesterday I was informed by one dealer that because Dyaudio includes a sub woofer in the spare wheel it is not possible to adjust the boot floor to the lower level, maybe someone who has Dynaudio in their Tiguan Mk2 can confirm this is the case?!
Have a word with your dealer and let him know that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I can confirm that even with the subwoofer in place the floor will go to the lower level
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
He isn't my dealer but one I visited. Typically the same dealer who also confirmed to me that the panoramic sunroof was a extra cost option on R-Line :roll:

The knowledge of some salesmen never ceases to amaze me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
telcom said:
GTD184 said:
Have a word with your dealer and let him know that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I can confirm that even with the subwoofer in place the floor will go to the lower level
I second that however, you lose a bit of loading capacity due to the sparewheel :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Don't really have an appreciation for music but other half thinks it's really brilliant and wouldn't be without it. Hard to know what to compare it against when you have it and can't entirely switch it off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Awsome :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Not sure if it's not my imagination but I have set the boot floor to its lowest position at the moment and this seems to have increased the sound of the bass from the boot. Anyone else noticed this or are my ears playing tricks on me. I must be honest in regards to the system it seems to have much more punch than the B&O that was fitted to my Audi previously. According to the figures my Audi was supposed to be more powerful, it did have 4 more speakers and was clear but lack the bottom end bass that the dynaudio has. The only thing it slightly misses is some of the front soundstage but overall for the cost it's very impressive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
DonTim said:
telcom said:
GTD184 said:
Have a word with your dealer and let him know that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I can confirm that even with the subwoofer in place the floor will go to the lower level
I second that however, you lose a bit of loading capacity due to the sparewheel :)
and with the 240 Bi-TDI you can't move the boot floor at all due to the battery in the boot. You can put stuff around the battery and the speaker though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
I had Harmon Kardon in the BMW i just sold and Ive been quite impressed by the std system in the Tiguan, it's quite good. Mind you I was gearing up to get the Dynaudio but the wife told me to save my money as I never have it loud enough to benefit
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top