Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this is relevant here but my current 2015 rline is going in for its "fix " tomorrow , guess I'm not to concerned about things as I won't have it much longer , means I can get a sit in the new tiguan in the showroom and get an update if any on delivery times ,

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Just had a letter a couple of weeks back, and a follow-up phone call from Audi for my A3....... told them that I've sold it and gone back to VW . I did ask about compensation and the ignorant person on the end slammed phone down......Always loved the car .....but never the dealership in Blackburn

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been fixed and I was given a nice little gift box containing a vw key ring , vw pen , vw travel mug and a packet of vw smarties ha ha I kid u not , and yes I've eaten them already

·
Registered
133 Posts
Those "smarties" weren't for eating.....you are supposed to put them in your tank to cleanse the residue !!

I think you had better order some extra loo roll in as you are going to need them ! :shock:

ps I am joking !

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
paulthewall said:
It's been fixed and I was given a nice little gift box containing a vw key ring , vw pen , vw travel mug and a packet of vw smarties ha ha I kid u not , and yes I've eaten them already
I got the same package when I picked up my Tig, and yes Paul, the 'smarties' were very tasty :D . Also got a large bottle of Moet champagne and large Autoglym bag full of car cleaning goodies.

Steve

·
Registered
463 Posts
stumpy said:
Just had a letter a couple of weeks back, and a follow-up phone call from Audi for my A3....... told them that I've sold it and gone back to VW . I did ask about compensation and the ignorant person on the end slammed phone down......Always loved the car .....but never the dealership in Blackburn
Bought my Q5 from there, salesman was John Twigg. He was very good, interestingly he left shortly after.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts