Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please advise as I've struggling to understand what Ensurance is? It is free, so I guess it wont hurt having it? But what is it?! :?:

It says...

Ensurance is Volkswagen's free accident and repair cover. It works alongside your existing comprehensive motor insurance policy, no matter who you are insured with, to help get your Volkswagen back on the road if it has been damaged in an accident or stolen. It's free for three years and is available on both new and older models.

Your free Ensurance cover includes:

Guaranteed use of a Volkswagen approved repairer and Volkswagen trained technicians
Repair using only genuine Volkswagen parts
Cover for both fault and non-fault claims
A dedicated Claims Manager
Legal Expenses Cover
To benefit from Ensurance you'll need to activate your free cover which takes less than a minute.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think its just VWs accident repair service plus they will manage your claim for you. Can be an advantage as it means your car is repaired by a main dealer rather than one your insurer picks. My previous Audi had something similar.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok.. it says it includes legal expenses, is that the same option as the legal expenses cover when you buy car insurance? So in theory I dont need to pay that extra £30 ish with my car insurance as Ensurance has it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts