Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to all from sunny Cyprus...
While I am anxiously waiting for my VW Tiguan (beginning of January...I hope), I am wondering if any Tiguan owner has these ergo active seats

If yes please do share your experience and some photos pleeease (if possible)

Mine is actually coming with these (due to my spinal problem) and I am really curious to see how they are and feel

Thanks....Take care and enjoy your Tiguans :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have ordered mine with Ergo seats for both front seats, but I haven't got my car yet :p

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Raven1483 lets hope that the seats will be up to our expectations for extra comfort and lumbar support
Beginning of January I will find out :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Pedro hi and thank you for your positive comments...I hope you are well and enjoying ti the max your new VW Tiguan...
I will appreciate if you can share some photos of the drivers seat, when possible
Thanks.....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Savvas is there any discernible differences between the UK and Cyprus specification Tiguan Mk2?.

I know the steering wheel is on the right side like the UK but do you have different variants to the UK's SE, SEL and R-Line? and is the sunroof a standard option given the amount of sun in Cyprus?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTD184 hi and good morning to all forum mates...
Actually there are no big differences between the two countries VW Tiguans.
However here we dont use the SE and SEL. The lines offered here are called Trendline (Basic), Comfortline (medium range) and Highline (top line). And of course the R-Line*** which I only spotted one car (white) at the VW service parking space. I must admit that it is really AWESOME!!! It gives you the impression that it is a completely different car :) Unfortunately the R-Line was too expensive for me so I went for the Highline with some nice extras.
Indeed you are right about the sun factor.... Sunroof is definitely NOT a standard option and neither is the rear parking camera.
I studied every single detail of the cars and via Youtube as well and apart from these above, I think there are no other distinctive differences between the two countries car specs.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks for your reply Savvas! ;) .......out of curiosity is the price structure much different?.....taxes?

I believe emissions is a major obstacle and vehicle taxation is based on emissions?....or has that law been relaxed?

The reason I ask is that I know of many people who live on the eastern side who wished to import there own UK specification cars to Cyprus only to heavily taxed based on emissions and age of the car. :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts