Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
My 2019 tiguan sel 4motion recently blew out a really large amount of light gray smoke for no reason, then the next morning after driving off did the same thing again, not done it since, something rings a bell that it may be to do with getting rid of chemicals in the catalytic system, anyone know if this is norma, thanks for any help you can give.
Tigboy.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi All,
My 2019 tiguan sel 4motion recently blew out a really large amount of light gray smoke for no reason, then the next morning after driving off did the same thing again, not done it since, something rings a bell that it may be to do with getting rid of chemicals in the catalytic system, anyone know if this is norma, thanks for any help you can give.
Tigboy.
Hi All,
Tigboy.
Could be regeneration!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts