Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've taken delivery of my R Line Tig and it is better than what I remembered it to be on the test drives.

I've had a play about with things but I can't work out the following:

1 - How do I change the setting for the near side mirror so that it adjusts when in reverse?

2 - Is there a way of seeing your tyre pressure on the screen? I've found where I am able to 'set' the pressure but that's only after I've confirmed the pressures are already set correctly?

Any help is appreciated thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
SUVirgin said:
1 - How do I change the setting for the near side mirror so that it adjusts when in reverse?
Storing front passenger exterior mirror settings for reversing

Select a valid vehicle key to which the settings should be assigned.
Unlock the vehicle using this key.
Switch on the electronic parking brake.
Switch on the ignition.
Put the gearbox into neutral.
To activate the reverse gear exterior mirror lowering function, press the CAR button and the Settings button and 'Mirrors and wipers' function buttons in the infotainment system
Select reverse gear.
Adjust the exterior mirror on the front passenger side so that you have a good view of the kerb area.
The settings for the mirror position will be saved automatically and assigned to the vehicle key that is used to unlock the vehicle.

Selecting the settings for the front passenger exterior mirror
Turn the rotary knob for the exterior mirrors to position L.
When reverse gear is selected with the ignition switched on, the left exterior mirror will moved to the stored position.
The front passenger exterior mirror will move out of the position saved for reversing when the vehicle is driven forwards faster than approximately 15 km/h (9 mph) or when the rotary knob is moved out of position L into another position
2 - Is there a way of seeing your tyre pressure on the screen? I've found where I am able to 'set' the pressure but that's only after I've confirmed the pressures are already set correctly?
You probably have Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator not a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. If so you won't have a pressure indication shown.
The Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator uses data from the ABS sensors and other functions to check the speed of rotation and the rolling circumference of the individual wheels. Any change in the rolling circumference of one or more wheels is shown by the Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator in the instrument cluster display.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts