Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently seen a you tube clip of the new VW Arteon and noticed it had an extra USB port in the arm rest storage (as well as below the dash )what a great and welcome addition that would of been in the Tiguan

·
Registered
239 Posts
tonymar said:
by tonymar » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Recently seen a you tube clip of the new VW Arteon and noticed it had an extra USB port in the arm rest storage (as well as below the dash )what a great and welcome addition that would of been in the Tiguan
Is it not on the option list in the UK to have additional USB ports? Optional extra of 2 x USBs in the front and one behind the arm rest for rear passengers costs 40 euros.

·
Registered
185 Posts
And don't forget the missing one at the back in the air con vent unit. Sure if there's a module available it could be retrofitted.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
strange extra usb was not even an option available in UK , but was in europe

·
Registered
72 Posts
No extra usb ports available as extras in Finland, nor heated windscreen or heated rear seats even though we could really use it in Finland. Wireless charging of mobiles also not available just to name some of the shortcomings in Finland.

·
Registered
446 Posts
No heated windscreen option is crazy for Finland!

I wonder who thinks up restricting certain options in different markets??? If the car is built at the same place and people are willing to pay for the extras then they should all be available everywhere. Even the marketing is confusing with the UK getting SE and SEL where even in Ireland they are called Highline etc.

·
Registered
97 Posts
@gerge are you sure you can't get heated windscreen? I can choose this in Sweden, but i think not in combination with remote heater (webasto). So maybe that was the reason why it was unavailable to you?

·
Registered
446 Posts
As a £300 option I thought it would be a nice addition but you have to order it in conjuction with a wireless phone charge (bizarre) making it nearly £600.

·
Registered
72 Posts
eelir said:
@gerge are you sure you can't get heated windscreen? I can choose this in Sweden, but i think not in combination with remote heater (webasto). So maybe that was the reason why it was unavailable to you?
Unfortunately it´s not an option in Finland which is weird considering you can get it on a golf or a passat.

·
Registered
97 Posts
gerge said:
eelir said:
Unfortunately it´s not an option in Finland which is weird considering you can get it on a golf or a passat.
That is a very stupid decision whoever took it! I mean if you don't provide those extras to nordic countries where do you offer them? Greece, Spain?

·
Registered
20 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts