Steve

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Essjay said:
Wow Stumpy, that's one classy motor. Congrats mate :D

Steve
Well, thanks Steve......well pleased to say the least. Been out and sat in her tonight to take in all the lights exterior & interior. ie Puddle lights, footwell lights and doors & roof Ambient lighting...... :D Wow.... :!:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Gaz, it's not mine it's Stumpy's

Steve

·
Registered
339 Posts
Very nice mate! :mrgreen:

You have the same variant and colour the wife was considering before "I" settled on an R-Line :p

Just needs some chrome tailpipes to finish the rear off......VW penny pinching! :roll:

Oh.......and the gloves :D .......there on back order! :lol: :lol:

Joking aside, it's a smashing motor mate, I wish you many enjoyable and safe journeys in her ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice one Lancs lad !
I am coming over the border tomorrow to pick mine up before the showroom closes.

Sounds as though its been worth the wait.....I just hope that mine looks as god as yours and is as immaculate :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys for the nice comments.....'Essjay' 'GTD184'.. and you Yorkshire lad Terrier1964, and have a safe journey over the border mate, it has been worth the wait :cool: :cool: :D :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats stumpy...glad you finally got her...enjoy! Still have 2 and half months still to wait for me to have same experience. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lovely looking car, post up some more when you have time :)

Question, was it only supplied with front mats, no rears ?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nice one stumpy, no doubt see you on the local rds I'll be in the black R line reg starts VW

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JonP said:
Congrats stumpy...glad you finally got her...enjoy! Still have 2 and half months still to wait for me to have same experience. :D
Thanks JonP..... a good Christmas pressie then mate ;) :) ..... I will look out for you next year on my hols

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
heathDA said:
Lovely looking car, post up some more when you have time :)

Question, was it only supplied with front mats, no rears ?
Hi 'heathDA' It has got front & rear mats supplied.....sorry it may be my poor camera phone shots...deffo rear mats in the back :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great car stumpy, ordered the same color and seat the other day. What can you tell me about the seats? Are they comfortable enough? Is the memory linked to driver selection option in the display?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eelir said:
Great car stumpy, ordered the same color and seat the other day. What can you tell me about the seats? Are they comfortable enough? Is the memory linked to driver selection option in the display?
Hi 'eelir'..... I personally love the colour. With this colour I have found even though dirty, it does not show up as much. The seats you can configure to your own key fob as well as to the driver selection in the display + heating, & door mirrors. (which is all very handy as my wife also uses the car and we are of very different height) I have never used the heated seat myself but my wife does regularly and really rates it for warming up quick and then she turns it down or off. I love everything about it....very happy :) :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK 'eelir'...... and Thanks VeeDubalover :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice one Stumpy. Get some wax underneath while its new. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts