Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know we picked our tiggy up 2 weeks a go and omg what a gem ❤ but we didn't get a first aid kit did any one else get or not get one who recently picked up there tiggy as it says it's spec and if it should be there and it's not I need to enquire to the garage
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
No it's not included, but the spares dep do 2, first is just a first aid kit the second has first aid kit triangle high vis jackets if I remember correctly the second is about £25
 

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
I was quite lucky when I bought my previous car, a mk7 Golf GT, when the dealer gave me a free kit which Miket has described. Consists of first aid kit, two high-vis jackets, and a warning triangle. I believe these are all required by law if travelling in Europe.

Note: umbrella not included :lol: :lol:

Steve
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We got triangle 😄 That's it I can put a first aid kit together for less than £25 that's scandalous what's it in operating kit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Go for just the first one then it's just a first aid kit but I don't know the price, you'll have to talks to part department
Tell them that your disappointed that you didn't get the first aid kit and you want a good price? It works wonders, you may get full discount :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Essjay said:
I was quite lucky when I bought my previous car, a mk7 Golf GT, when the dealer gave me a free kit which Miket has described. Consists of first aid kit, two high-vis jackets, and a warning triangle. I believe these are all required by law if travelling in Europe.

Note: umbrella not included :lol: :lol:

Steve
Must remember also that the high vis should be in the front of the car and you put it on before you get out in Europe that is!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be ringinging them in the morning see what I can get 😄
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Miket said:
Essjay said:
I was quite lucky when I bought my previous car, a mk7 Golf GT, when the dealer gave me a free kit which Miket has described. Consists of first aid kit, two high-vis jackets, and a warning triangle. I believe these are all required by law if travelling in Europe.

Note: umbrella not included :lol: :lol:

Steve
Must remember also that the high vis should be in the front of the car and you put it on before you get out in Europe that is!
Both front door storage bins have a recess built in specifically for the Hi Visibility vest storage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
DeT said:
Miket said:
Essjay said:
I was quite lucky when I bought my previous car, a mk7 Golf GT, when the dealer gave me a free kit which Miket has described. Consists of first aid kit, two high-vis jackets, and a warning triangle. I believe these are all required by law if travelling in Europe.

Note: umbrella not included :lol: :lol:

Steve
Must remember also that the high vis should be in the front of the car and you put it on before you get out in Europe that is!
Both front door storage bins have a recess built in specifically for the Hi Visibility vest storage.
I too have a first aid kit and warning triangle in my current Golf GT. The warning triangle sits perfectly in its plastic holder and clamps inside the boot lid of the hatch. Can anyone tell me if there is a special place for this in the Tiguan which will hold the same warning triangle?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
JJ1 said:
DeT said:
Miket said:
Must remember also that the high vis should be in the front of the car and you put it on before you get out in Europe that is!
Both front door storage bins have a recess built in specifically for the Hi Visibility vest storage.
I too have a first aid kit and warning triangle in my current Golf GT. The warning triangle sits perfectly in its plastic holder and clamps inside the boot lid of the hatch. Can anyone tell me if there is a special place for this in the Tiguan which will hold the same warning triangle?
Yes there is also a holder in the Tiguan boot lid just like the Golf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Fantastic. Thanks Cabby 09.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top