Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I took delivery of my Tiguan SE Nav yesterday and because of the crap weather we have had I haven't been out and about much but first impressions are good, my previous car was a Seat Leon FR with the same engine as the Tiguan so I knew what to expect. Obviously it's still new so keeping the revs down plus the weight factor is somewhat different but it's certainly more refined than the Leon, the Leon had the ability to set driver modes so I set it up on the individual settings with throttle and steering in Sport and everything else in Normal which worked well for me, I assume the Tiguan doesn't have this?.

I haven't had a good chance of reading the manual yet but a couple of questions come to mind:

My Leon had been set up from new with auto locking when the car reached a certain speed, is there a setting somewhere to do this?

Apple Car Play is new to me, is there anything specific that I as a user need to set up?

Cheers,

Ray

·
Registered
135 Posts
Going into the menu screen and there is an option there for changing the auto lock.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
To set Auto Lock go to:
Car/Settings/Opening and Closing/Central Locking

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts