Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I saw something like this on chinese versions of the Tiguan. Looks nice.

·
Registered
627 Posts
That one looks like its New Zealand - well assuming it is as the radio comes up with NZ.

Also - is it me or does the steering wheel look like its golden too...

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is my video, I did some playing around with coding in the car using OBDEleven dongle. The steering wheel isn't golden, just bad lighting as recorded this in the evening in my carport.

There are 4 different Active Info Display Depictions settings you can set it to, although 2 of them look identical as far as I can tell. The Gold colour one looks the coolest with the golden dots that bounce around when switching screens but I doesn't match the blue colouring in the Infotainment unit. I have tried to see if the colouring in this can be changes but so far haven't had any luck so at the moment I have switched to a different display that is blue but a little more minimalist than the standard one.

I am going to put up more info including pictures and instructions on this coding on the VW Watercooled forum site when I get a chance, will post a link on here for anyone interested.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yes please NZ_TigR........that would be great :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vey cool NZ_TigR, and please post links when available.

One reason why other color options would not be available on the center screen is that this feature would only be available on the newer infotainment units as in the new golf and tiguan allspace? Thomas video on autogeful shows a yellow theme on the infotainment at 18:28.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts